All shipping fees are included within each ReptiSnack subscription price.
All packages are shipped on Monday via USPS. Delivery time is not guaranteed by USPS but generally takes 2-3 days.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are experiencing extreme weather, we highly suggest asking your local post office to hold your mail. In extreme weather even 15 minutes on a porch or in a mailbox can cause your insects to perish. The delivery trucks are also not temperature controlled, so it is generally a better option to have them sit at your local post office.
Shipping restrictions apply based on the state of residency. Review our FAQs page for a full list of states each ReptiSnack bug may be shipped to.
By purchasing from our website, you are agreeing to our terms of service:
○ Live arrival is guaranteed as long as the terms below are met.
○ Live arrival is guaranteed in any climate. We do not have a temperature requirement.
○ It is the customer's responsibility to be home when the roaches arrive.
○ If the customer cannot be home at time of arrival, we suggest asking your local post office to hold your mail.
○ Please be aware of the shipping address you provide to us. We will not be held responsible for an incorrect shipping address.
○ When using a PayPal account to pay, be sure you enter the correct shipping address on the PayPal website.
○ It is the customer's responsibility to check tracking and keep track of their order.
○ We do not guarantee specific delivery dates, nor are we responsible for costs incurred due to needing to buy feeders if packages do not arrive when expected.
○ We are not responsible for packages lost by USPS.
○ We will not be held responsible for damage or harm caused by the insects or cleaner bugs which orders may contain.
○ Always open live insects over another container.
○ On DOA orders you must contact us within 1 hour of delivery time based on the USPS tracking data with photos of packaging.
○ Multiple replacements will be offered on a case by case basis. We do not offer refunds.
○ It is the customer's responsibility to research the laws in their state.
○ We do not ship Dubia Roaches to Florida.
○ We do not ship any live feeders to Hawaii.
Welcome ReptiSnack ("our Website")!
In order to use our Website you must be 18 years of age or older and able to enter a binding contract.
Your privacy is important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy to explain how we collect and use personal information.
○ If personal information is collected for any purpose other than fulfilling an order or facilitating communication with you, we will identify the purposes for which that information is being collected before or at the time it is collected.
○ We will use personal information we collect only with the objective of fulfilling the purposes we specify and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain your consent or as required by law.
○ We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with your knowledge or consent.
○ Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
○ We will make available information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information on our Website.
We are committed to conducting business according to these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of all personal information is maintained and protected.
All materials on our Website are provided “as is”. ReptiSnack and its owners, operators, employees, suppliers, and affiliates (“DRD”, “we” or “us”) make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of our Website or any sites linked to our Website.
When permitted by law, ReptiSnack shall not be liable for claims, losses, or damages, including without limitation, special or consequential damages, incidental damages, legal fees, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption, arising out of the use of, misuse of, or inability to use our Website.
We offer several product and service guarantees, including our Live Arrival Guarantee. Each product and service guarantee has conditions and limitations. By using our Website, you agree to these conditions and limitations.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on our Website could include technical, typographical, factual, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on our Website is accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on our Website at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ReptiSnack has no control over content on any other Websites and shall not be responsible for any content on any external Website. A link from our Website to external Websites does not imply endorsement by us of those Websites. Use of any linked Website is at the user’s own risk.
You grant ReptiSnack a license to use the materials you post to our Website. By posting, displaying, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information (“Content”) on our Website, you are granting us a license to use the Content, including without limitation the right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, reproduce, edit, and reformat the Content. You will not be compensated for any Content. You agree that we may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your Content. By posting Content on our Website, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the Content.
ReptiSnack will not be liable for your losses caused by misuse of your account and any unauthorized use of your account.
Assumption Of Risk
There are risks associated with buying and keeping insects. These risks include but are not limited to damage to property and economic loss, which may result from, or in connection to, insect escape, infiltration, proliferation, infestation, disease, and death.
By purchasing insects on our Website, you acknowledge that you:
(a) understand all of the risks;
(b) are capable of managing the risks; and
(c) take full responsibility for each of the risks.
If you do not understand the risks, are not prepared to manage the risks, or are unwilling to take full responsibility for each of the risks associated with buying and keeping insects, you agree to refrain from purchasing products on our Website.
Indemnification and Hold Harmless
To the extent allowable by law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold DRD and its owners, operators, employees, suppliers, and affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from:
(a) your use of our Website;
(b) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service;
(c) your violation of any third party right; or
(d) any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party.
You specifically acknowledge that ReptiSnack and its owners, operators, employees, suppliers, and affiliates shall not be liable for any claims, losses, or damages arising out of, or in connection with, the receipt or lack of receipt of Dubia roaches, Dermestidae (commonly: larder beetle, hide or leather beetle, carpet beetle, and khapra beetle), and Alphitobius diaperinus (commonly: lesser mealworm and litter beetle), and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
Liability for ReptiSnack
The total liability of ReptiSnack for any claims under these Terms, including for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount you paid to purchase our products.
We are not responsible or liable for losses that were not caused by our breach of these Terms.
Nothing in these Terms is intended to exclude or limit the liability of ReptiSnack for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
About These Terms
We may modify these terms without notice. If we do make changes, those changes will be posted on this page. By using our Website you agree to be bound by the current version of our Terms, as posted here at the time of your visit.
If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
The laws of California shall apply to any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of our Website, or to any products sold on our Website. All claims will be litigated exclusively in the federal or state courts of Alameda, California, and you and ReptiSnack consent to personal jurisdiction in those courts.